CHER is launching a robust program of original research on chronic disease prevention, behavioral health, infectious disease prevention, oral health, maternal and child health, and environmental health in American Indian, Hispanic, and rural communities in our region, and with underserved populations globally.
- Intertribal Talking Circle for the Prevention of Substance Abuse in Native Youth
- Advancing Wellbeing in Northern Arizona
- Health Equity among American Indians with Intellectual and/or Developmental Disabilities
- Ethnographic Assessment of Decision-Making Related to Cord Blood Donation
- Improving Shared Decision-Making about Cancer Screening among American Indian Women Experiencing Intellectual Disabilities
- Involving Native Stakeholders in Pain Research Efforts (INSPiRE)
- Navajo Native American Research Center for Health Partnership (NARCH)